Friday, December 28, 2007

Lost

Christmas has come and gone once again. Things are beginning to settle back into the normal routine and I feel a bit lost. This was this first morning where I didn't have some sort of crochet project to begin work on as soon as I was awake enough to function. The stone path hat was finished last week along with the Prairie Star afghan for my Mom and Morgan's alien boobie pillow was completed yesterday afternoon....and I forgot to take a pic, d'oh! Everything was a hit, and I'm tickled. So now what? After all the weeks of constant stitching I'm not quite sure what to do with myself! Geof said he was glad I finished everything, apparently 4 year olds don't like it when their mothers say, "Not now, I have to get this finished." or "Sorry Babe, maybe later." I'm thinking I'll revisit the Seafoam Vest in a week or two. In the meantime I've got to clean my long-neglected house before I go nuts. I hope everyone had at least a semi-relaxing holiday and that Santa was as good to you as he was to me! Now, I'm off to clean, later gators!

ETA- Here's a simple representation of what the alien boobs looked like. Behold the powers of Paint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon