Thursday, October 12, 2006

Slow & Steady Wins the Race...Right?

Baby blanket update...Not. Much. Progress. Ugh, I'm tired of looking at it, but I refuse to let it win, damn it! It's a lot of 2 steps forward 1 step back...or, I should say, 2 rows forward 1 row back...or more! I'm obsessed with perfection when something I'm making is a gift. Even one missed stitch, and I have to frog. But, I'm always happy in the end...regardless of the circles under my eyes and elevated blood pressure! So, that's the update. I've had to take a break from crocheting for a bit, I haven't had the energy required. Plus, getting started and going with Avon has taken up some of my crocheting time. No worries though, I'm still here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get bored making the baby blankets too. Seems tedious.

Good luck on the Avon!

10/12/2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon