Monday, January 09, 2006

It's Finished!!

I finished the blue doily last night and blocked it. I really like how it turned out. It's bigger than I was expecting, but that's fine by me. The most exciting part is that it actually measures 16" across just like it is supposed to!! Usually when I crochet with thread it's always 1/2 to a full inch shorter than it's supposed to be. I guess I crochet kinda tight. Pardon me while I do my HaPpY dAnCe
...this is what it looks like...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Oooooh, the pics are beautiful. Do you have one of your blue version? I really love making doilies and anything out of thread for that matter.

1/12/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Thant's EXACTLY what I needed...a little N.D...FANTASTIC!
Cheers!

1/18/2006 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon