Monday, April 18, 2005

Look At My New BUTTon!!

Over at Crochetville, a dear sweet lady volunteered to help folks by making a button for their blog. I've been wanting one for awhile but I don't have the program recommended neither do my parents. I did a rough, and I mean very rough sketch and posted it on here several months ago. This was the general idea:

{clickable thumbnail}
I sent this sketch to Leah the dear sweet lady and this is what she came up with:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I absolutely Image hosted by Photobucket.comit!!!! She said that it was harder than she thought it would be and I really felt bad about that. However, I think the end result is awesome. Now you have no excuse not to link to me. Now I'm ubber cool with my kick ass button!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

It's very cute Amanda. You kinda look like a speed freak! Around Wednesday, I would start stalking your mailman!

4/18/2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

The second one is nice, but I actually prefer the original, just the way it is! (Well, maybe without the white border. ;) )

4/18/2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

i like it! that was very nice!

4/19/2005 4:55 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

how fun! cute cute cute little button :)

4/24/2005 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon