Sunday, February 06, 2005

Holy Visitors, Batman!!!

At press time there have been 148 visitors to my humble little blog. There have also been some repeaters...not just me! I can't believe that there are people out there who actually want to read my dribble. I really feel the pressure now. I've decided based on this knowledge that it is time that I got a real button for this blog. I drew a sketch with Paint, not to be confused with Paint Shop Pro, or any of those new fangled programs. I'm old school...(aka poor!) This isn't the actual button, I'm just playing around with ideas. I sent a message to Donna, from Crochetville asking for her assistance in creating a button for my dear blog. Anyhoo, without further ado, here's what I'm thinking...


click the thumbnail to see it enlarged

in semi-crochet news...
I decided to organize my "crafting corner". Actually it's an old book shelf I found on the side of the road that is now hanging on my wall. If I had a digital camera, I'd take and post a picture of it, I'm sure any explaining I tried to do wouldn't make any sense. Anyhoo, it was pure chaos. I can't work like that. I need some semblance of order. You wouldn't really know that to look at my house but it's true.



Have you ever wondered about my life beyond crochet? Well, I have another blog devoted to that!! Here's the button...

I've decided to include a link to it whenever I have a new post. Don't bother clicking right now though because I haven't posted there today. Well I guess that is all for tonight. Until next time...

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't enjoy!"

~My husband




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jewels said...

I love that little button you made....brings a smile to this face! Very unique.

2/07/2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon