Friday, January 04, 2008

Sexy Turkey Hat

I found this gem here on Ravelry and after doing a little digging I also found the pattern here on Etsy. The designer/model also has a blog post about it which can be found here. I'm so going to make this thing! Then when I finish, I could make Lady Linoleum's Turkeyzilla in a nice flesh-colored, post-plucking hue. Hmmm..the wheels are turning my friends..Oh my god, I'm actually talking myself into this!

ETA: Care to see more this artist's work? Click here and prepare to be amazed!

I'd also like to say that at first I thought this woman was a bit kooky..and I still think that to some degree..but I really do admire her for being genuine and unique because it takes some major balls and imagination to design/make/wear a turkey hat. So, I raise my hook in salute and say, "Rock on Sister!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

That's awesome!

I can't wait to see you wearing it.

1/05/2008 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon