Thursday, January 03, 2008

Platonic & Lil' Red

Hot Cross Slouch Beret is finished! I opted to leave out the button..for now, I could change my mind at some point. Excellent pattern, easy to follow and works up quickly. Also, the finished product can be worn many different ways depending on your mood! I loved this hat, then I hated it, now we're strictly platonic. At least we had fun at the photo shoot!


While taking the pictures of the beret Geof found a hat I finished a long time ago. It was originally for Nathaniel but he's so damn picky about hats he never wears it. It's actually a great hat for the whole family. It fits Nathaniel's gigantic gourd, my large melon, and Geof's small numbskull. I made it up as I went. It's done all in hdc, basic hat pattern. It's nice and stretchy and warm, and comfy.

1. Digging for gold, 2. Lil' Red, 3. Grrrr!

PS..both mosaics were created with fd's Flickr Toys.

1 Comments:

Blogger wayneb36301 said...

I'm not a crafty person, nut I loved your blog. Got there by BlogExplostion.

1/03/2008 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon