Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baby Boom

Here in the next few months the Stork will be very busy delivering bundles of joy to several happy couples I know. I'm preparing to shower these bundles in offerings of handmade, yarny goodness. I recently purchased two new pattern books from Amazon to add to my pattern library. The first is called Precious Baby Booties which arrived yesterday. I've only flipped through it, but I really like what I've seen so far. The booties range from your basic booty, to ballet slippers, mary janes, and sandals. I really look forward to trying these out. The other book is Too Cute Crochet for Babies & Toddlers which should be here by the end of the week. This is the one I'm most excited about. The book has patterns for hats shaped like a strawberry or a pear, an acorn, a gnome, and even one called "Swiss Miss". They're all just.....too cute....and unique which I find really appealing. You can view some of the pages of the book at the Barnes and Noble website HERE. Makes me ask myself, "Why didn't I think of that!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon