Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Aww, shucks!


I just want to thank Deneen for flooring me with the "You Make My Day Award". Its was a nice kick in the pants too and I truly appreciate it. Seems I'm in the midst of an awful case of the winter blahs complete with zero energy or motivation and tons of self-doubt. Many thanks for the warm and fuzzies!

I'm supposed to pass this along now to some deserving folks. Here they are in no particular order...

No day is complete without a visit to each of these blogs. I laugh, I cry, I'm inspired. Thanks ladies, I look forward to discovering what's around the bend.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Shrone said...

Jolly gee! Thanks for the acknowledgement! You make me want to blog more (which may happen since I'm almost free from my internship!)

1/24/2008 12:46 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

You so rock Mandi-

1/24/2008 8:44 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Right back at ya Chica.

Right back at ya.

I am so touched right now that you wrote this!!

1/24/2008 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon