Thursday, December 20, 2007

I ran a marathon!

Well, I crocheted one! After a marathon 18 hour crochet session yesterday and about 3 hours today I have finally completed the Prairie Star Afghan! I started it in November and got sidetracked with other things and a cold bug. I hadn't worked on it in a couple weeks and since crunch time is upon us I lit a fire under my own ass and got it done! The best part is that I still love it and the pattern! That is definitely a first. After my first afghan I lost the will to crochet for awhile. I still have time to finish the Stone Path Hat today and tomorrow I'm all boobies! ...and by that I mean I'll be working on an alien boobie pillow. That's all for the updates, I've got more stitching to do!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Beautiful job Mandi!

12/20/2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

The ghan is absolutely gorgeous-you outdid yourself.

I swear I bought that hat pattern a few years ago off of the designer's site and no, I haven't made it yet.

12/20/2007 4:55 PM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

I love it! It's gorgeous and you have a lot of patience :)

12/21/2007 4:02 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

Wow, that's one of the most beautiful afghan's I've ever seen. You chose perfect colors for it too.

12/26/2007 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon