Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Prairie Star Progress Report

Not much new stuff to report. I'm still working on the Prairie Star afghan. <----There's a progress shot for ya! The colors look nothing like what's in the picture. I can never photograph the true color of things. I guess I need to fiddle with my camera's settings. Things are progressing nicely, I just have to keep my bone-headed self in check. I've goofed several times now by placing diamonds in the wrong spaces. Fortunately I've been able to correct things easily. I'm almost addicted to this pattern! It's easy, great on the instant gratification factor, and I just can't wait to see the finished product. A lot of times, especially with large projects, I swear off the pattern as soon as I'm finished and vow never to use it again because I get bored. Not this time, I'm already planning on making one for myself or several of them even in different color patterns. I've gone loco, people!

5 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

It looks lovely, Mandi. Right or wrong, those colours look great together.

11/20/2007 5:53 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

It's gorgeous Mandi!

11/20/2007 6:26 PM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

It's looking gorgeous!

11/21/2007 2:53 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Makes me want to learn how to crochet.

It looks great.

Proud of you for quitting smoking too by the way!!!!

~ Suzanne

11/21/2007 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks great!!!!

11/28/2007 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon