Monday, October 29, 2007

SupaStah!

We got our first bit of frost last night. Nothing too severe, but it made for a chilly morning. I think today is going to be a good day to stay inside and crochet, so if Geof will let me, I think that's just what I'll do. My appetite for crafting, especially with yarn, becomes somewhat insatiable this time of year. After months of no FOs I've already made 2 ghosts (sewing), a plant hanger (crochet,pics to come), and I'm almost half way finished with with a chair cushion for Geof's kiddie chair. Plus, I have ideas swirling around my head to fast I feel dizzy...in a good way. One idea that I have to for making a star-shaped tree topper. I haven't decided yet if I want to crochet one or build one from wire or whatnot. Has anyone seen a nice pattern for a crocheted tree-topping star? I searched around a little this morning and didn't find much of anything. I'm looking for something that isn't too fancy or frilly just simple. I think I may have better luck if I build something from wire. I'm thinking something two dimensional? According to the countdown thingy up there, I still have 56 days to come up with something.

Pics courtesy of corbis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon