Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's Official...I'm Cool!

A few weeks ago now my waiting paid off and I was finally invited to join Ravelry . I haven't had much time to play with it, but I like it so far. This morning I spent a couple hours adding projects and taking hook and needle inventory. I didn't realize I had more than one hook in a few sizes. I really like that I can make lists of all my crochet and knitting supplies as well as books. It's a great way to keep track of things all in one place. I haven't done much searching for people over there, I did add Deneen as a friend though so that's a start. If you haven't signed up for the waiting list go do it now! I signed up sometime in August I think, so the wait wasn't as long as I had anticipated and so far I think it was well worth the wait. Go click the damn button already!



In other completely off subject news, I was just wondering if the little boxes that pop up whenever you mouseover a link on my blog here ever annoy you? Are they helpful? Do you despise them and limit your time here because of them? Just curious.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

You've always been cool.

10/03/2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Mandy, go to my profile and look at my "friends" list and you'll see lots of people you know and you can click them and add them as your friends.

10/03/2007 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon