Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I ♥ Ravelry

I could spend hours over at Ravelry. For anyone out there still on the waiting list...be patient, it's totally worth it!

I've been going through and adding all of my FOs to my projects list. Last night I remembered, out of nowhere, this sweater that I had made for Geof about 2 years ago. So, this morning Geof and I had a little photo shoot. I was more excited about it than he was and ended up getting is cooperation after offering to pay him $1. Ha! Kids are silly. At any rate here are the pics and the specs for said sweater...

PICS (clickable of course)

Kiddo in kiddo's sweater Kiddo's sweater Neck detail Hem detail Back view

SPECS

Yarn: Lion Brand Pound of Love, I have no idea exactly how much yarn was used or the colorway...this sweater was completed 2 years ago! By the way does anyone else giggle when saying "pound of love" or am I the only immature one?

Hook: G & H

Pattern: Peppermint Twist Cardigan featured in Crochet World February 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Will you be my Ravelry friend?

I've been searching all over for you in vain.

What's your username?

Mine is "sbfrogger"

10/18/2007 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon