Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fearless Frakenstein Pirate

Geof's mind is made up and he has decided to be a "Fearless Frankenstein Pirate". That's my boy! We got everything we needed for his costume yesterday and the grand total $4 and change. From the local thrift store we got a slightly too big...uh...I'm not down with the clothing terminology for the males so I'll give my best guess and call it a suit jacket/sport coat/dressy thingy and we also got a pair of black polyester pants. On a side note I also found an I hook there for 10 cents. From the local Dollar Tree we found a Frankenstein mask, pirate hat and sword. I wonder how many Fearless Frankenstein Pirates we'll run into?

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Very, very cool!

10/16/2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon