Friday, June 22, 2007

Summertime and the livin's easy

Summer is here, and my desire to crochet is gone. Damn it. My Seafoam Vest is still in the WIP pile I'm ashamed to say. I would like to have it finished but I just can't manage the gusto. I took it along with me while I was out on the road with Nathaniel, but it never saw the light of day. The weather is beautiful and I just want to be outside getting my hands dirty and we all know that dirt and yarn don't mix! It'll get done eventually when it's too hot to be outside. For now we're all having fun outdoors . I guess the point of this post is to let any readers out there know that I'm still here but that there won't be much new content on this blog the next few weeks. I will be keeping up with my blog reading though...you folks out there help feed my creative side and keep me up-to-date with the latest goings on in the fiber world. Have fun, enjoy the season, and remember...don't forget the sunscreen!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Glad your home and the trip went well. Enjoy the terrific weather.

6/22/2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger Kellycat said...

Enjoy the weather while it's nice!

6/26/2007 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon