Thursday, April 19, 2007

Want To Win A Jimbo Hook?

Most of us in the crochet community have been drooling over the craftsmanship of Jimbo's hooks for a while now. I saw on his blog today that he is having a contest and the winner will win this sweet hook you see over <----there. Click the picture to see it in all of it's heavenly glory....you may want to have a towel handy to catch the flood of drool. Ewww that was a nasty mental image, no? Anyhoo, contest details can be found on Jimbo's blog in this particular entry. Good luck to everyone! I nominated one of my faithful readers....and myself, because I can be shallow like that sometimes and Jimbo said it is totally acceptable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, might have to go over and get shallow, myself.

Looks gorgeous.

4/19/2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Thanks for the head's up on this!! Hey....LOVE THE COZY IN THE LAST POST! Too cute...you bad girl!

4/20/2007 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon