Saturday, April 14, 2007

Poopie Caca

I just returned from a late-night, spur-of-the-moment trip to WalMart. I went in search of the latest Interweave Crochet. I know the last time I bought a copy was at this same store, but there were none to be seen, damn it! I also went to two different grocery stores yesterday looking for a copy and came up empty handed. I'm turning into a mad woman. I'm completely obsessed with that vest pattern! Gah! Sometimes it really sucks to live in a rural area when gas prices also suck and you're obsessed with a crochet pattern!


photo courtesy of corbis.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I can't find it either-with the storm predicted for tomorrow, don't know when I can try and track it down. I'm cheap too and had paying the $4.95 shipping to order it online.

4/14/2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon