Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Do I Make You Cozy, Baby?

Shhhh...I made a cozy yesterday. I used some leftover Simply Soft in "limelight" and "rose violet". The pattern is done in the round with a 1 round double crochet, 2 rounds single crochet. The flap is all single crochet. The button came from a grab bag of buttons and was the only one to match my cozy...it was fate, I tell ya!

Let's see are there any other specs I'm forgetting here? Hmmm... Oh! What is the cozy cozying up to you ask? Well, that I'm not going to say. It was a gift from my frequently absent husband. You see if I told you, grandmothers everywhere would blush and promptly fall over dead from a heart attack and you don't want that hanging over me, do you? I'll tell you this much...it's color matches the "rose violet" and it came from the manufacturer with the name "Doc Johnson".

I wanted to make the cozy with the "limelight" and some yellow fun fur-ish yarn I have. I wanted it to look like the anatomically correct nether regions of a male, but done in alien colors. But I had forgotten how much fun fur hated me so I went boring instead. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

That's awesome.

The fun fur idea made me giggle.

4/19/2007 2:05 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

The cozy is cute, but I want to see how he manages to put it on and snap that baby!

4/19/2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger DixieRedHead said...

maybe this is something we all need to incorperate into our lives. great job!

4/19/2007 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon