Friday, March 23, 2007

A Decision Has Been Made

Well, after going back and forth so many times that my head is still spinning, I decided to take all of the unused yarn back to WalMart. I liked the colors in the pictures as viewed via my computer, but in real life they just didn't vibe right. Plus, it didn't help that the colors changed with different lighting. See...I'm still trying to justify my decision. I'll blame it on the cold I woke up with yesterday. I just don't feel right working on a gift for someone I care about where half the time I'm fighting off the urge to puke because of the color choice. No big deal, at least now I have another excuse to buy yarn, this time at Michael's, maybe I'll have better luck! Now, I'm off to convalesce...well as much as Geof will allow me to anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Bring it back.

Get something new.

You'll feel better by it.

3/24/2007 3:19 AM  
Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Welllll...OK...? You know, the pink color is the opposite of green. I think it looks fine. However, a paler shade of pink might make you happier. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Ellen B.
L.A., CA

3/27/2007 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon