Friday, February 09, 2007

Foodie Friday

It's Foodie Friday again! I don't have a recipe to share today, just some interesting foodie information I found a few weeks ago. Since it's getting to be about the time where people are slacking in their New Year's resolutions, here's an article I found that might help everyone keep on track. Or, at least make them feel good. It's about the Top 10 Detox Foods and there's a tasty sounding recipe at the end.

My other Foodie Friday offering is a tip. The other day I made some cookies that turned out horribly. I followed the recipe to a T and everything. The cookies came out thin and brittle, but they still tasted fine. Now that they've sat in the cookie jar a few days they're like crackers. I learned from my Mom that if you put a slice of bread in with the cookies they will soften...and it works! I'm not sure about the science behind it, but it never fails.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that link-- you just convinced me to brew up a cup of green tea :)

2/13/2007 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon