Monday, January 15, 2007

Who Has The Greatest Husband?

Simple. I do. Geof and I have been trading colds back and forth since before Christmas leaving us both somewhat less than fun to be around. Me especially since my PMS has gone to a whole other level the last few months..seriously, it's scary sometimes. Poor Nathaniel works hard all week and is home only on the weekends. The last few weeks has been my turn with a cold and Nathaniel has been an absolute dream. He cleans, cooks, watches Geof, and lets me get as much rest as I need. Today he surprised me with a set of Knifty Knitter looms! What a sweetheart, no? I've already started making a hat and the progress is super easy and surprisingly quick. I'll post some pictures another time. I'm headed down to my folks for a few days for a funeral. I'll see you all on the flip side, take care of each other!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I just bought a set of these buggers and can't wait to try them. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

1/16/2007 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon