Monday, January 08, 2007

Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Program

Besides having a mid-life blog crisis, sorry about that, I've also been stitching away. I'm still working on that damn baby blanket which I promise not to talk about again until it is finished...and it's getting there...s..l..o..w..l..y. I've also been working on a little knitted drum stick pouch per Geof's request. He received a pair of drum sticks for Christmas from Santa and he came to me one day and asked if I could make him a case for them. How could I resist, right? I love it when he asks me to make something for him, I'm sure the day will come when anything I make he'll automatically detest. I had some blue variegated acrylic yarn collecting dust so that's what I'm using. Here are some progress pics for your viewing pleasure...



Several months ago I finished a doily. I'm not even sure if I mentioned it or not. I ran across it the other day, still unblocked so...I blocked it. I'm almost ashamed to post this next picture because you'll see what a horrible blocker I am. In my defense I must say that it turned out a little wonky and simply wouldn't block the way I wanted. This is the best I could do, maybe I'll redo it at some point...maybe.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

The doily is pretty and it is nice Geoff asked you to make him the drumstick case. It's funny how kids think mommy's can make/fix anything.

1/08/2007 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon