Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dearest Blogging Buds...

...I tried yesterday to comment on a few blogs hosted by Blogger and it turns out I can't do that anymore. Why, you ask? Because I had the bright idea to go ahead and switch to the beta version of Blogger. I like it ok, I guess, but now I can't comment on blogs that aren't "beta-fied". Another thing I don't like about it is that playing around with the template requires a knowledge of xml, and that is just beyond me at this point. On the other hand it is a lot easier to revert back to what they refer to as the "classic template" or the template you had previously. Weird. So, this is just to let you know that I am reading, but just can't comment at the moment...hopefully that will change...soon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon