Sunday, July 30, 2006

Oh Crap...

...I've been tagged a la Deneen. I'm supposed to come up with "6 weird things/habits" about myself and then pick on six other bloggers to do the same. Ok, here goes...
  • I have to be clean before I can get dirty. Meaning that I have to shower before I do any dirty work like gardening, cleaning the house, etc.
  • My house has to be in order before I can do anything fun like crocheting, reading, cooking, etc.
  • When I sleep I have to have some type of sheet or blanket covering my torso even in the summer.
  • Even now I cringe at the thought of stepping on a crack..."step on a crack, break your mother's back", it's juvenile, I know.
  • I can't stand the thought or the sensation of cotton rubbing together. Funny thing about that is it didn't used to bother me and I picked on my friend Morgan because she had the same phobia. I guess that's called karma!
  • I can handle any type of bodily fluids from blood to urine, but anything mucus-y makes me dry heave...and I still want to be a nurse, ha!
Ok, now I'm supposed to tag 6 other folks...since I don't know that many bloggers, if you're reading this consider yourself tagged!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon