Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dear Creativity...

...I miss you. I miss having something to blog about here. I miss the creative juices flowing...even the reserves are all dried up. I picked up a hook last night and tried to put it to yarn thinking I might conjure you up, but alas, you stood me up...again. You wouldn't even help me this weekend while I planted flowers. I wanted to come up with something amazing, awe-inspiring, but no, all I got was symmetry. Don't fret, things still look nice, I was just looking for spectacular. Don't even get me started with your absence in the kitchen. I think Geof is growing tired of baloney sandwiches. Frankly, I am too. Please come back...soon. We all miss you, but mostly me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

bummer. is there a museum nearby you could visit? maybe go to the library and look through books on color schemes or modern or ancient art?

6/21/2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon