Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why is coming up with a title such a chore?

I'm in a slump...can you tell? Lately I've had absolutely no desire to knit, crochet, sew, or craft. I would say that my creative juices just aren't flowing, but it's more like my motivational juices that have run dry. I search for patterns and yarns. Hell, I even broke out the graph paper and started graphing out a pattern for a table covering to go outside. I just can't muster the will to put hook/needles to yarn. Same thing happened this time last year, too. I'm ready to get things moving again. This lack of motivation has crept into my non-crafty life too. Lately, I've been slacking in the housework department too. And I can't stand a messy house! At any rate, I did join the Foodie Friday webring. I already have my recipe picked out for this weeks installment. No hints, you'll just have to wait. [insert evil laugh here]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

So, you finally decide to blog eh?

4/26/2006 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon