Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sock It To Me, One More Time

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
It's snowing outside again, and yet another perfect day to stay inside and crochet...too bad Geof has other plans! I had been working on the squares I received a few months ago. I'm adding about 5 extra rounds of black. There aren't enough squares to make a big afghan, so I'm beefing them up enough to cover Geof. Things are going well, but I ran out of black yarn. I just love a good excuse to buy more! Right now I'm working on a sock. I didn't mention it before because I didn't want to jinx it. I'm further now than I've ever gotten with a sock and things are progressing smoothly, although I'm afraid that I will yet again run out of yarn. That's easily remedied though, I'll just frog it back to the leg portion and shorten the cuff. I'm using the pattern "Ribbed Hiker" from this book...
At first I had a bit of a love/hate relationship with this book. But now, it's more love/like.


Oh yeah, and just because I love to add pictures in my posts, here's a pic of the yarn I'm using...it's Magic Stripes from Lion Brand. The stripes aren't all that magical, more haphazard and chaotic, but I can dig it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

i was wondering if that book is any good! i'll have to check it out. i bet your socks are going to look wonderful! that is pretty yarn

2/12/2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon