Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fingers Crossed...the outcome

Well, I guess it takes more than finger and toe crossing to win on Ebay. The camera ended up going for way more than my maximum. But that's ok, I'm watching 8 other auctions now. I've become rabid, I must have a digital camera and for a reasonable price. When I say reasonable, I mean a steal! Ha!! I think I'm just too cheap, we'll see. Ebay was made for deals, maybe I'll find one after all!

One good thing is that I've been doing my research. I've come to the conclusion that the Kodak EasyShare cameras are what I'm looking for. I figure that an EasyShare is a good start, not too limited in capabilities and not too over-the-top/hard-to-figure-out/crazy-professional.

I'm excited, I already know what my first picture will be of....my knitting!! That's right, I finally sat down and have been practicing. Not too shabby, but I've got a ways to go. I'm working on a washcloth. Exciting, no?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Hey Amanda...I know crochet much more than I know knitting so I ordered The Idiots Guide to Knitting from Amazon. I love those Idiot/Dummy books. I can do really basic basic knitting so I'm hoping to do a little soon also. Looking forward to your camera pics...don't give up.

2/23/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger D said...

Good luck with the camera! I just got one for Christmas and have just now become friends with it and have taken some pics. I know what you mean about the 'steal' on ebay. I am determined to get a steal on a spinning wheel. I'm still looking. I hope to see pictures soon.

2/24/2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Brooklyn Park TV Installation said...

First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this.

12/01/2022 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon