Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fingers Crossed!!

Shhhh...don't tell anyone, but over at Ebay I am the high bidder on one of these puppies....

{click the pic to learn more about the camera}
I've been wanting a digital camera for a while now for no other reason than to post funny pictures of my kiddo and crocheting. I ran across an auction for this camera and decided to go for it. I don't have access to a scanner anymore so posting my personal pictures isn't an option. From what I've read about this camera it takes quality pictures, easy to use, and is a good starter digital camera...all of which are things I've been looking for in a camera. We'll see!!

...maybe I'll be a winner instead of a wiener!! The auction ends tomorrow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda

Love your blog and can't wait to see your crochet creations, and I promise not to feature any on the fugly crochet hall of shame, if you promise to take an oath.......Just because you can crochet it, doesn't mean you should!! LOL

2/22/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Good Luck on Ebay....I'm all for anyone to post more pics of their crochet!

2/22/2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon