Sunday, January 29, 2006

Totally Dropped The Ball On This One...

It seems that there are a lot of blogiversaries out there this month and I got to thinking....hmmmm, I wonder how long I've been at this whole blogging thing. Well I checked on that tonight and guess what...January 16th was mine!! A big fat D'OH!!!!!!!

I guess with any anniversary you look to the past as well as to the future. I've "met" a lot of great people through this whole process. I've also learned a lot about myself. I also can't help but wonder how long this whole phenomenon will last. I mean is it possible that I will see a 5th or even 10th anniversary? Would that be cool or lame? I guess we'll all just have to wait and see! Thank you to everyone who reads this blabber on a regular or even not-so-regular basis. Thank you for listening and offering up sage advise. Special thanks to Deneen who left my very first comment and who has stuck with me since the beginning offering tons of support both in my crochet life and out. You guys rock!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
"artwork" by me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Happy Blogiversary! Time flies! P.S. How do you do that artwork for your blog???

1/30/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Happpy blogiversary! (I missed mine, too. It was back in September and I totally spaced out on it...)

1/30/2006 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary to you! I wonder if I'll ever be able to celebrate mine - I just started my blog and well - let's see if I'll make it one year! I'm looking forward to another year reading yours though!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

1/31/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

happy blogiversary!!!

i LOVE the crochet cake you did - how how how?

2/05/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Thanks for all the well wishes!

...to answer Deneen's and Rebecca's questions...I made the "artwork" just using regular ol' "Paint" and some spare time, with a dash of boredom. I love playing around with that program...just imagine if I had Photoshop or Paint Pro!

2/05/2006 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon