Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Revenge Spending

Image hosting by Photobucket

When I am particularly perturbed with my husband, I find it very soothing to spend his money. I don't do it intentionally, something just comes over me and I feel the need to buy something. Nothing too big, I don't want to send us into the pit of bankruptcy, that wouldn't be a good thing. I've had my eye on this for a while now, so last night I ordered it and now I fell much better....and a little guilty but I think I will get over it!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

I'm very sure that once you've got it in your hands, guilt will not be one of the things you're feeling, lol!! It's a great mag, lots of good patterns...

1/25/2006 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon