Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Shrone Has Spoken

A few days ago, Lori sent an email suggesting that I fill out an application to have my Shronedom officially recognized. I obliged and am proud to annouce that I've been accepted! Excuse me while I dance a little jig!! So, what makes you a Shrone? you may ask...well, here is an excerpt from the email sent by The Shrone herself.

Here are the reasons why you are a Shrone:
1. You've crocheted a booby pillow. Only a Shrone would do that!
2. You live in the South (which I envy!)
3. You think some days you can change the world: this is the seed of a Shrone's latent desire for Total World Domination ala Baby Stewie.
4. You really dig thunderstorms. (Shrones find them "electrifying")
5. Something about you says when you get old and withered, you just might go out crusing for penis!
6. You are unknowable.
7. You love when the mail arrives.
8. You believe stuffed animals and dolls are alive. They are because The Velveteen Rabbit made it so. 9. You're one groovy chick and I think you are super cool!
10. You haven't killed your inner child and you freely allow it out to play.

I even have the button to show for it!

Well, Nathaniel and I leave out tomorrow afternoon on our trek across the country. Actually we've only got about 3 days, so I doubt we'll get too far. For those not in the know, I'm going with him on the road (he's a trucker). To say that I am excited would be an understatement. We dropped Geof off with my folks today. I love the kid to death, but I'm enjoying this weird feeling of not being on edge 24-7. I'm kind of missing him right now though, and to show what a softy I am, I'm thinking about sleeping in his bed tonight.

I most likely won't be posting again until after the holidays, so here's wishing you all Merry Christmahannukwanzaaka. Be generous with your I love you's, spread some good will, hug your babies tight, and I will see you all on the flip side. Good night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Marvie said...

Congratulations =) Welcome to Shronedom!

12/21/2005 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon