Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hooray For Crochet!!

It's amazing how much I can accomplish when I don't have the distraction of the internet!! Here's a list of what I've been working on since my computer died...
  • a black stuffed Halloween cat (complete)
  • huge tote bag (lacks liner and zipper)
  • hat for Geof (complete)
  • plastic bag holder for Nathaniel (complete)
  • conqered the baby blanket from hell (complete)
  • sweater for Geof (almost complete)

Aren't you just so proud of me?! I'm glad to finally have the drive to crochet back. Ever since I finished making that snowflake afghan for my grandmother for Christmas 2004 I've not had much desire to crochet. I guess you could say that I'm a born again hooker now!!

The last time we visited my parents I was able to scan some pictures that I'd promised to post a while ago....enjoy!

all pictures are clickable

my Grandmother with the afghan that took away my will to crochet....but it was so worth it!

the boobie pillow I made for Nathaniel

Geof wearing one of the "boo boos" as a hat

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Glad you are back, I missed you! I figured Nathanial was back and you were getting some quality time in with the family.

The boob pillow is weird, but then, so are you!

I saw the pics on your other blog and Geoff is growing so damn fast, no more little baby look-

10/16/2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

I love that afghan! I'm not sure I could stand doing a zillion identical blocks, though...

10/16/2005 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon