Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sock It To Me...Continued

Well, it definitely was an earthquake I felt last night...kinda weird more on that here.
Ok, where was I? Ah, yes, I was going to tell you about the yarn in my mailbox. Some of you may have noticed that I've added Google Adsense to my blog. One of the first banners to run was for Ozeyarn. I know I'm not supposed to click on my own banner but I couldn't resist. I'm glad I did, too because I filled out the form to receive a free sample card and it came yesterday 1 week and 1 day after placing the "order". What I thought was cool was that it came all the way from Australia. I look forward to doing business with this company. Money's tight at the moment so for now I can sit here and pet my new yarn samples...beautiful stuff too!!
My neighbor and I are having a semi-impromptu yard sale Saturday. I'm hoping to make enough money to buy yarn for some afghans or at least some gas to get to the yarn store. Sad thing is I'm having to sell a bunch of yarn from my stash. That was a bit painful, I just hope it will be worth it. We'll see.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I clicked the link to and checked them out and ordered the sample card :p.

8/25/2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon