Friday, August 19, 2005

See, Crochet IS Sexy!

Today, the latest catalog for both Newport News and Boston Proper arrived in my mailbox. Big props to these people. They have had the most beautiful crocheted items I've seen. Here are a few that caught my eye from Boston Proper. Click the picture for a description and closer view of details.

I can't see any reason to buy something, especially at that price, that I could make myself. However this catalog has done wonders for my creative side and provided tons of inspiration. Just thought I'd share. Check out the crocheted items at Newport News as well, just type "crochet" into the search field. I would have provided some pictures from there but they weren't very good quality. The pics in the catalog were much more beautiful.
That's about as much crocheting as I've done in awhile. I've just been thinking about it so there are no exciting tales here of any works in progress...sorry.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon