Friday, August 05, 2005

Hooha!!

Well, looky looky I'm alive and well after all!! My crocheting as slowed a bit as the temperature rises and my motivation plummets. However I do have a project on my hook. I'm making a huge doily. It's the same pattern I used for my Mother's Day offering to my mother. I'm using an H hook and Aunt Lydia's "Denim" crochet cotton thread or something like that. Things are going smoothly but I don't work on it very regularly. It will live on my kitchen table when it is complete.

My trip to the mailbox yesterday proved exciting...I was RAOK'd!!! There was a lovely little peace crane waiting for me tucked inside an envelope. Thanks Julie! My son thought it was cool, too, but I had to rescue it before it became prey for Illinois, our cat.

Well, that's all the news I have for now, I'll not continue to fill your head with mindless babble....that's what my other blog is for, right?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That's so pretty! I've made a few snowflakes, but never a full-on doily. Good for you! :-D

8/10/2005 3:20 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!

See my blog.

8/10/2005 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon