Tuesday, June 07, 2005

WARNING: Tittie-liciousness Ahead!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{The idea for the latest project on my hook...click the picture for the pattern}
In an effort to keep the home fires burning whilst my husband is away, I have decided to make him a boobie pillow to remind him of what awaits his return home. The idea came from a link given in a post at Crochetville (thanks, Kymberlina). I don't have any semi realistic colored yarn on hand, so I guess I'll have to make him some alien boobs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I wondered who the hell would make this and now I know! It would have to be you Amanda!

6/07/2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

alien boobs?! LOL

6/07/2005 5:02 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

oh yes, I dare to venture to the dark side of crochet!

6/07/2005 8:30 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I wouldn't dare make this, Amanda! I'm afraid my dear TJ (1 yr. old baby) would get confused...if he saw this laying on the bed, he'd think he could jump right on and start nursing! And boy would he wail when he got a mouthful of yarn!

6/09/2005 3:22 AM  
Blogger Moze said...

OMG, that's great. The Oldest Teen wants me to make one for the senior class to leave anonymously at their rabbis' door.

6/09/2005 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Hoot!! I know many guys that would LOVE one of these, i was thinking they could be functional too by adding ear buds "headphones" to the nipple part and then they can have a nipple in each ear to listen to music-lol.

6/12/2005 9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA, that's awesome! I should make one for my boyfriend for when I'm sick :)

6/12/2005 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon