Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Prophylactic Tactic

So I was wandering about aimlessly over at Craftster when I stumbled onto this.......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He's cute and innocent looking right? He is actually a condom dispensing robot. I saw this and immediately thought of my friend Morgan. She and her boyfriend have bought a house in Missouri and will be moving in together within the next couple of weeks. I am so making this as a house warming gift for them! Click the picture of the robot and it will take you to the tutorial so that you too can make your very own love machine!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

Wicked cute!! I love Craftster, but don't get over there near enough...

6/30/2005 10:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Craftster rocks, you'll have to post their reaction lol.

7/01/2005 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon