Friday, May 27, 2005

Yeehaw!!

What a totally kick ass day!! Today Nathaniel will be coming home...maybe...that should be fun! Hey, it's been almost 3 weeks!! The sun is shining and it is a gorgeous day outside. My house is totally clean...seriously!! To top it all off, to my surprise, I received a RAOK package from a fellow Crochetvillager!! In it were 2 balls of crochet thread in a beautiful buttery yellow, a booklet for tablecloths and doilies....very beautiful stuff too! Last but not least was a huge cookbook from my fairy's church. This sucker is really big. I love this kind of cookbook...good homecookin' and it's from Alabama so you know it's good southern cooking!! Thank you so much sweet fairy!! I really needed some rays of sunshine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon