Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Someone In Michigan Is Thinking Of Me!!

I received a card yesterday that said "Someone in Michigan is thinking of you!" I thought...but I don't know anyone in Michigan! Turns out I've been RAOK'd!! Lisa Y. from the fiber RAOK ring sent me a card. Thank you so much, I really needed a day brightener!!
I'm still not finished with my Mom's Mother's Day doily (I know, I'm horrible). Quick and easy my ass...it's a real beast!! I've only got 4 more rounds to go and I'm passed all the horrible ass-kicking parts. The other day I made zero progress because I kept having to frog parts of it. I wanted to throw it against the wall and burn it. But a sensible, calm, cool, and collected me fought against the urge and I'm back on track.
If your interested in what's been going on here lately visit my other blog who's button is conveniently located below this long sentence!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{recently updated}

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger PoppyBoutillier said...

my so called life is on noggin! thank god for digital cable. :-)

5/23/2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon