Sunday, March 27, 2005

There Goes Peter Cottontail Hoppin' Down the Doily Trail

I crave doilies. I never thought in a million years that would ever want to venture down Doily Lane. I guess I'm maturing in my art. I think I'm ready to tackle a doily or two. I just have to buy some smaller hooks and some thread and I'll be set. Maybe I'll even be daring enough to start a table runner or a table cloth. I would also like to make some curtains for the kitchen and bathroom. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that just yet.

Well, that's all the fiber blurbs I have for now.

Have A Hoppy Easter!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, I know what you mean! I never thought I would want to make doilies, but now it's an addiction! heh. :)

threadwork is fun!

3/28/2005 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon