Sunday, March 20, 2005

On the Home Front

Tomorrow I will travel to the post office and mail my very first RAOK package! I'm very excited about this. I feel all warm and fuzzy already.
Crochetville has moved to a new home and is up and running. I was a bit unsure about having to learn a whole new board, but it has definitely exceeded my expectations. I enjoy it so much more and I didn't think that was possible.
I mentioned in an earlier post that I wasn't quite sure that I was satisfied with the yarns I had purchased for my spring yarn swap partner. After not looking at or thinking about it for a few days I went through it this afternoon. I'm pleased. I guess I was just on a yarn overload before. My eyes couldn't take much more.
Well, this is the conclusion of this boring post. Sorry it wasn't more exciting. Buy me a digital camera and I'll entertain you with funny pictures. Geesh! That sounded snotty. I take it back. Have a wonderful evening!!
HAPPY SPRING!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



recently updated {my other blog}
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon