Wednesday, March 23, 2005

No Use For A Title

No crochet news to speak of but I did a bit of sewing yesterday. I made some curtains for my son's room from fabric I bought at WalMart. It's tie-dyed with blues and greens. I'm fairly pleased with the way things turned out. Lately, I've been crocheting a baby blanket for some friends of ours. We heard from them the other night and she's due in 3 weeks. I think I can make it. I'm out of the white yarn I'm using as an accent color (they're having a boy so the blanket is blue & white). We're so broke I guess I'll have to go through the change jars so I can get some more. I have an emergency yarn jar just for such an occasion!

I haven't been crocheting as much as I usually do. I've had my mind on other things. I won't go into detail. But, if you have an inquiring mind (and I know inquiring minds want to know) click this button...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I sent of my first RAOK package a couple days ago. That was a lot of fun. I can't wait to do it again. I still haven't heard if the lucky gal received the package, it shouldn't be too much longer.

For some reason I've been drawn to pineapples lately.....in crochet terms that is. I would love to make myself a shawl using a pineapple motif. Eureka! This is exactly what I see in my head!! Hmmm...the pattern is only $5! Perhaps I'll treat myself when I have moolah to spare.

Well, the kiddo is in serious need of a bath, well, actually a shower. We have no bathtub! He loves taking a shower though. I just hope that he enjoys bathing in a few years as much as he does now. Take care...I'm off to get soaked!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Amanda-

Sorry about the trouble you guys are having with employment, etc. He could drive the truck for a little while til something opens up. He should call where he had the interview to follow up, you never know.

My thoughts are with you-

3/23/2005 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon