Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'M FULLED!!

Well, my first fulled project is in the dryer as I type. I'm extremely pleased with the way it came out. I have a few ideas on how I would do things differently next time, but there were no major mishaps. This is the project that I've been working on for the up-coming Stitch N Bitch book devoted to crochet. No pictures available...yet because I have to do it the old fashioned way. Get 'em developed, then haul them to my parents' to use their scanner, then post. My folks live an hour and a half away so personal pics are few and far between. The picture featured in my last post was one that I took in Chimney Rock, North Carolina at a little gift shop. We were visiting my folks last weekend so I got to post some pictures. We'll be down that way again this weekend because my Dad is having surgery on his left stump. Long story short...he's diabetic, lost both legs below the knee because of it, and has to go back to have more taken off the end of one. No big deal, but he'll need help around the house so we're going to the rescue. Yeah, we're good kids.

Every wonder what we look like? Here's my little family...

No, my husband isn't a scary neo nazi although he looks like it. He is bald and beautiful by choice. When I first met him he looked like this...
What can I say? I had a thing for long hair...now I'm partial to baldies!
Here's a picture of what happens when you have a 2 year old and a cat working together...

...the fun never ends!!
That's all for now!


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Amanda-

Love the B & W pic....

Now, you put your fulled object in the dryer? Interesting....Can't wait to see it

3/01/2005 9:03 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

yeah, well I figured out why you shouldn't put fulled objects in the dryer...fortunately, it was a happy mistake! Not too terribly bad for a first timer!

3/02/2005 10:26 AM  
Blogger stefani said...

Great family picture.

Aren't 2 year-olds and cats fun? they act exactly the same. LOL!

3/03/2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger stillwaters said...

awww, two-year-old + cat = fun^x.

3/03/2005 3:00 PM  
Blogger Ro said...

What a beautiful lady and a beautiful family! Ah, a 2 year old and cats...been there, done that! :) Precious!

hugs
Ro

3/04/2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

beautiful family!! great photo :)
funny pic of the little one - my cat won't go near my 2 or 3 year old! but the two of them have been known to make messes like that - sheesh

3/04/2005 9:07 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

cuteness.

3/07/2005 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon