Thursday, February 10, 2005

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Finally! My order from Amazon arrived today!! I only ordered it a month ago! To refresh your memory, this is what it got Crocheted Socks: 16 Fun-To-Stitch Patterns and 200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans : Crochet Squares to Mix and Match. Of course I immediately flipped through them and I am very impressed with them both. The sock book seems to have very thorough instructions as well as a lot of variety with the patterns. The blocks book is outstanding. The index has a picture of each block and page number where it can be found. That makes it extremely helpful when searching for a favorite. Also it has suggestions for using several different blocks in an afghan. I highly recommend this book for anyone searching for inspiration for an afghan. I can't wait get started, but which one first...maybe I'll make an afghan with socks attached!! Happy Crocheting!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon