Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Tag!! I'm IT!!!!

Holy crap, I've been tagged. It's funny too, because I was reading Donna's blog and she had been tagged and I thought longingly to myself that it would probably take 10 years for that to get around to me and by then it would be super dorky. Then, to my surprise I checked my email and saw that I had been tagged!!!! The first thing to pop into my head was "who the crap am I going to send this to?!" I don't know anyone! Oh well, I guess I'll just go down my list of buttons over there to the right and surprise some lucky lady and either make or break her day! Ha! So, here goes...

Music Meme
Thank you, Deneen
  • Total Number Of Music Files On Your Computer...If I told you, I'd have to kill you! Seriously, between myself and my husband we probably have over 1500...he's more if a music whore than I am. Of course neither one of us does it anymore. We were both into it in college when it was free.
  • The Last CD You Bought... "Born With A Tail" ~ The Woodbox Gang This is a group hailing from Southern Illinois (Carbondale). My husband is friends with them and turned me on to their music. If you have a sense of humor, I highly recommend that you check them out!
  • The Last Song You Listened To Before Reading This Message..."Reflection" ~ Douglas Spotted Eagle And wouldn't you know it, it is one from my music files!!
  • Name 5 Songs You Listen To Often Or That Mean Something To You...

* "Home Grown Tomatoes" ~ John Denver (it's one of "OUR" songs)

* "Ripplin' Water" ~ Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (I've loved this song since I was a child)

* "Don't Bring Me Down" ~ Electric Light Orchestra (Another one I've loved since childhood)

* "Great Day To Be Alive" ~ Travis Tritt (a nice pick-me-up tune)

* "The Color Of Freedom" ~ The Woodbox Gang (my husband had me play this on the stereo when he proposed to me)

  • Which 3 People Will You Pass This Stick To And Why... Sherry (Incoherent Mumblings) because I just found out that our children share a birthday and that our birthdays are only 3 days apart. Lucky winner #2 is Lynlee (Lynlee's Life) because I just stumbled onto her blog recently and she fascinates me. Last but certainly not least #3 Jenn (Crochet Crafts) because she crochets and she has a blinkie on her blog that says "Will Work For (Yarn)" so she's got to be pretty cool!

Whew...that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! Well, I guess I better get started on dinner now. My Amazon books have still not arrived. But I did get something from Viking. They make top-of-the-line kitchen appliances and whatnot. I'm drooling over the brochure they sent. I'm planning my dream kitchen just in case I am Publishers Clearing House's next multimillion dollar winner!!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

thanks! that was fun!

hope you have a great evening!

Lynlee

2/10/2005 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon