Friday, February 11, 2005

RAOK ROCKS!!

Today I was RAOKed!! I was gifted with 3 packets of seeds for tomatoes, nasturtium, and carrots!! I also received several freebie patterns for some really cute projects. What's really neat is that they are the type of patterns that I would pick up myself if I had a life and got out more!! Ha!! I also got some candy hearts which were yummy and didn't last very long. My only problem is that I don't know this person's Crochetville name and it's driving me batty!!! This tiny little package totally made my week. Yeah, I said week...not my day, it made my week!! Possibly my fortnight, but that sounds dorky and I'm not sure anyone knows what that means anymore!! Anyhoo, if you're reading this Fairy Godmother, I am very grateful/thankful/flabbergasted!! Thank you soooo much I'm sending you lots of good karma!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon