Thursday, February 17, 2005

Oh, Canada!!


I am left almost speechless!! Today I received a very special RAOK package all the way from CANADA!! In this package was a bunch of plastic bags!! That may not sound too exciting to some folks, but I about peed my pants! There were some grey ones (from a Canadian WalMart), some blue, green, and purple ones, and a pretty pink polka dotted one!! That's not all, folks...I also got a little yellow note pad, sample of Cinnamon Spice herbal tea, a little bead organizer (perfect for travel!), retractable tape measure (I've desperately been needing this!), a package of beads (beautiful colors), yarn needles (another thing I've been needing), and some cinnamon-y heart shaped candies (yum!)!!!! The very thoughtful elf decided to remain nameless, but I do have the address!! Now for some detective work! I would like to tell this person whom I hope is reading this that I am truly thankful for the gifts. I am very grateful and touched by your generosity. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Take care and have a wonderful day, everyone!!






Special thanks for providing the Canadian Flag animation goes to:

O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada , we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free! O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Wow! that is a great RAOK! I love how you gave specific details as to where you are on the list(that cracked me up)good idea, though.

~ DAWN

2/18/2005 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon