Sunday, February 20, 2005

I can't think of a good title

Saturday was a pretty sweet mail day. I received my sample from Adagio teas just for linking to their site! I got a little tin of Tangerine tea and a hand written note. I was floored about the note. What company out there still does that? That's it, I'm going Adagio all the way!! Also in the mail I received a beautiful red plastic bag!! Another Crochetville RAOK!! I know I'm going to sound crazy, but the color is so beautiful!! Thank you so much crochet plastic bag fairy!! I'm serious, I love the color of this bag! Oh dear, I'm such a nerd!

Today was the last day to sign up for the Spring colors yarn swap thingy. I'm ready to get this thing going. Supposedly there's a survey coming my way tomorrow. I've never been involved in a swap before and I'm really looking forward to it.

I frogged my submission for the book and have reworked it. I really like how it's turning out. I think I have a fair chance of being picked, but I'm not holding my breath. It's nice to challenge myself. I'm enjoying the process of developing a design. I've never done it before.

That's all the news from Lake Wobegon (listen to NPR on Saturday evenings or Sunday mornings and that will make a lot more sense!) Take care everyone!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Thanks for the link! For the life of me, I couldn't find out how to get a reward for linking... I think I must be blind! (After following your link I was then able to find it off the main page... doh!)

I googled the page rank, and found a tool to estimate my PR... my blog was pretty low, but my academic page (which has a page of misc links already) was quite high, so I linked from there. Hopefully the calculator I found was correct!

2/20/2005 11:57 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

ahhh...NPR. I used to work for a station that played mostly NPR and PRI. haven't been able to force myself to listen since. lol in my defense, i had a really sucky shift. almost dressed up as Fiona Ritchie for Halloween b/c that woman frightens me. hehe

good luck with the submission - i definately want to see it!

2/21/2005 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon